My Bilingual Family from Erick on Vimeo.

https://videos.mysimpleshow.com/hnaT4o4FZi

The language in my family is both  English and Spanish but Spanish is spoken more because my family is from El Salvador. There is only Spanish spoken there –  no English is spoken because one does not need it. Also in my family on Saturdays, my father and sister a lot of English because they want to practice . We   Also watch a lot of television in English, For example the england soccer. I just like to watch the premier league it’s about soccer. The other programs I don’t like because they are very boring and dull  to see those programs. Also in my family, they like to read books in inglish they to learn english.

In my Family, they like to  say that learning English is important because you need it to go buy something at the store or go to sell something to a restaurant. They also say that English matters a lot in school for me. We are the  first people to learn English also in my family. I speak a lot of English to learn. If you want to work on something important, you have to know English. My dad on the phone has an application to learn English and at night he studies a lot at home. My aunt also speaks a little  English. Also on Sundays she likes to watch a lot of television with us. I think the most important thing is to learn is  English in this country.

Baoyang

Thank you for sharing your story and I agree with you learning a now language is a challenge but it is very interesting. I am also an English language learner. Learning English is useful and best wishes for you in the future.

1
0
()