For the research paper that we get the opportunity to do I intend to address the effects of concussions on the brain. This is a very interesting question because there are so many different pieces of evidence and so many different points of view people have on the topic. This is problematic because there are many people, especially former athletes, coming out and saying that they are suffering from ongoing symptoms of permanent brain damage do to, too many concussions. This is significant because if there is a way for us to protect people from something as serious as brain damage than I believe it is our duty to do something about it. As someone who has suffered from several concussions I believe I can give first person experience on the topic that many people cannot. As I try and find research to put together a great paper I will try also try and find viewpoints from both sides of this argument.

Photo by Mutant Surfing

0
()