• Profile picture of Xavier

Proper education on the statues and names of confederates on buildings or monuments is needed to teach future generations from the immoral standpoint we have had for ages.  But putting meaning into a piece of

• Profile picture of Tara

Tara‘s profile was updated 2 hours, 1 minute ago

• Profile picture of Tara

Tara became a registered member 2 hours, 7 minutes ago

• Profile picture of Matthew

Stress is a big problem in life for people in your environment and even in the world. Stress is also bad for your health, and affects youth alot in life mostly in high school and college years stressing lots of

• Profile picture of Anais

Middle school had to be one of the hardest times of my life. I went through my lowest moment in middle school. I was a student at M.S.118. At first it was okay; nothing much happened. I had a couple of friends

• Profile picture of Anais

My peers, two teachers,  and i were out on East Tremont looking for people to interview on the topic of youth dealing with depression and anxiety. We were able to stop a couple of peo

View All Activity

CC BY-SA 4.0 3 Colums by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.