Dear Next President:

I am writing you this letter to ask of you to focus on these topics that are very important to me and for others. I wish for you to go the Bernie route and try to make tuition free for college. Another priority that I would like to see is a rise of minimum wage and I will explain why.

The reason why tuition free college would be great for the economy and making college tuition free is that more people would go to colleges and when they get their education they will be in the workforce and more and more would come after. This would be great for the economy because more people working means more money for the economy. The rise of young people wanting an education is also in a high priority so this will benefit everyone. Other countries are doing it so why can’t it be our turn?

Higher minimum wage will benefit many families who already struggle to bring money home. These days places like the Bay area is very expensive to live in and with a higher wage people will be able to have more money to pay rent and buy more foods for families who could not afford much more than a burger from a fast food restaurant.

0
()