Dear Future President,

I wonder if police brutality will ever stop. The reason why I’m writing this to you is because I think people that are getting beaten or killed by law is wrong.

I say this because it hurts other people and it is sad to see family members losing their own family. On the other hand, I would suggest to stop the violence towards good people.

The other problem is paying rent. A lot of people always fall behind with rent because their job probably doesn’t pay them that much. Therefore, the rent needs to be decreasing because people can’t afford to pay high rent wherever they live.

The solution I suggest to you for these problems, future President, is stop the police brutality and decrease the rent prices.

Jose
September 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Dear Fili,

I am excited about your essay since police brutality is a very serious problem here in America. The next

President should really do something to stop these horrible events from occurring again. Rent should be

another thing the next President should consider thinking about since a ton of people in America can not afford

to live in a stable home. I knew people that couldn’t afford to stay in a place that they can call home. They

always had to be moving from place to place. One thing that really stood out to me was when you said that

good people are dying for no reason. It’s also innocent people that have done nothing wrong. Thanks for your

project and I hope to see your writing again because you have a unique style.

1
0
()