I think having inner conflicts with yourself is the hardest thing to over come. I find myself being torn between my heart and mind. I know the voice in my head can be neglected when it comes to confronting issues in life that involve other people. When I find myself struggling between my inner voice and what others are telling me most of time I go with that persons decision which isn’t alway good. Sometimes people walk all over you if you don’t follow your inner voice. My voice has developed mostly from experience and going through hardships in life. This not only makes you stronger but makes you realize that sometimes you have to listen to your inner voice in order to achieve more in life. My voice can be changed or over turned if I believe that others might be making a better decision than I am. I think our inner voices are always the voices of reason and they can always be relied on. Good consciounce can always lead to good result.

http://www.webpsychologist.net/to-build-a-confident-personality-part-ii/

0
()