A letter out of love to The Black Wall street

The streets were bustling and full of zoomin’

People everywhere.

Full of color and brilliance.

It is time for family reconciliation. It’s time for fun.

Kids are constantly playing in the sun.

The community helped one another.

They worked for one another

Then came the day when things went awry.

To the African race, the white race had to pay

The community was burned to the ground, leaving families to cry and fight like hounds. 

email anonymity solutions
email anonymity solutions
July 23, 2024 11:58 am

Temp Mail You’re so awesome! I don’t believe I have read a single thing like that before. So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

pxhss
pxhss
July 22, 2024 11:16 pm

hiI like your writing so much share we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL I need a specialist in this area to resolve my problem Maybe that is you Looking ahead to see you

Temp Mail
Temp Mail
July 22, 2024 7:29 pm

Temp Mail Very well presented. Every quote was awesome and thanks for sharing the content. Keep sharing and keep motivating others.

Temp Mail
Temp Mail
July 22, 2024 12:03 pm

Temp Mail This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really happy to read everthing at one place

pxhs
pxhs
July 22, 2024 11:01 am

Somebody essentially lend a hand to make significantly articles Id state That is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now I surprised with the research you made to make this actual submit amazing Wonderful task

5
0
()