Migration involves a group of people who leave their country to go to another in search of new opportunities and a more comfortable life than the one they had. They are looking for a better economic situation for their family. For immigrants, integration is necessary because since they are new and know nothing about the country, they need help. They can get this help by integrating with the locals. Immigrants can acquire valuable information about the country. 

Integration is the union of different parts of a piece to achieve a whole; basically, it is like joining forces, to achieve the same objective that a group has.In this integration, mutual benefits are achieved.  For immigrants, integration is when immigrants and locals can unite and they help each other to achieve their goals, like work and a place to live, and the two groups can coexist.

There are several models for integration.  The model “Society as a house we build together” is the best model for immigrants. With this model, for example, if a group of people arrive at a new place, without a roof to live under and also without knowing too much about the place, then what the locals do—people who have already lived in that place for a long time—is to help them. The locals tell them that they do not have a place to lodge them. So they propose to create a house, but only they will have to build it. The locals help them by providing materials, and they build the house with those materials. From there, they integrate into a new place and are already connected to the locals since they build the house together, and they already interact by doing things as a group. They lived together in those moments, and in the future, they will become locals since it is their new home.

In my experience, I joined two societies: the model society we build together and the model society as a hotel. Basically, it is like in a hotel; they welcome you and everything, but you have to pay for the services that the hotel  is going to offer you, be it water, gas, or electricity. All this has to be paid for; it is a contractual relationship; you pay for your amenities.

Well, when I first arrived in New York, I was afraid of not being accepted by some children since my culture is different, and I didn’t know how to speak the same language as them. So the first day of school I arrived, I thought that when I opened the door, the children were going to welcome me like in the schools in Mexico, or at least the children were going to talk to me and say hello, but that was not the case. When I entered the classroom, there were children playing, throwing papers everywhere, you could tell they were Hispanic, there were all Latin American nationalities, there were no Americans, well the teacher had introduced them to me, although no one paid attention to what the young lady was. Some of the children caught my attention. looking and among them was a dark-skinned boy named Benjamín he who shouted: “You don’t belong in this country, you are a Latina immigrant, leave this country or the school. I thought the teacher was going to do something about it. but no, the other children also followed suit I felt bad, but some girls encouraged me to go to their table. I was relieved.

When I got home, I started to think that I shouldn’t worry if they accepted me or not. No, it was not important since I wanted to adapt to this new life. Furthermore, in different places, such as on the street, strangers do not say negative things to me, they simply treat me like another person, the workers in cafes and stores do not judge me for my roots either, they simply do their job. To provide their service without being racist, and even aunts, uncles and cousins ​​who knew nothing about me and had never seen me, had accepted me as I am. So I made an effort in my studies to do with my family as if my aunt and mother were proud of me. They paid for my education, from uniforms to school trips, and I had to give my best. With the support of them, some friends, and my own dedication, I achieved several things that I would never have achieved. Imagine that some are not going to accept you, but there are several people who will since they know you for who you really are and for your actions. 

Yes, I would have liked my experience at school to be different, but the truth is that I am satisfied with that experience since I learned a lot from it, when I arrived in New York I integrated into a new society, this city gave me an opportunity although I had to nourish it with my efforts, the immigration people gave me an opportunity to live in this country, if it were not for the government of this country and by the people who offer job opportunities to immigrants. I wouldn’t have this opportunity to study and get a job, this is what the house we built together in New York looks like.

email anonymity solutions
email anonymity solutions
July 23, 2024 7:53 pm

Temp Mail Very well presented. Every quote was awesome and thanks for sharing the content. Keep sharing and keep motivating others.

email anonymity solutions
email anonymity solutions
July 23, 2024 4:48 pm

Temp Mail Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post . Temp Mail

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 22, 2024 11:22 am

Wow superb blog layout How long have you been blogging for you make blogging look easy The overall look of your site is magnificent as well as the content

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 21, 2024 11:52 pm

Its like you read my mind You appear to know so much about this like you wrote the book in it or something I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit but instead of that this is excellent blog A fantastic read Ill certainly be back

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 21, 2024 3:50 pm

Fantastic beat I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site how could i subscribe for a blog site The account helped me a acceptable deal I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 20, 2024 1:05 am

What i do not realize is in fact how you are no longer actually much more wellfavored than you might be right now Youre very intelligent You recognize thus considerably in relation to this topic made me in my view believe it from numerous numerous angles Its like men and women are not fascinated until it is one thing to do with Lady gaga Your own stuffs excellent All the time handle it up

6
0
()