a woman holding a sign that says not your baby, not your choice

In the article, ”What are the different reasons to have an abortion?” (Nicholas 2022) I learned many individuals have their own reasons concerning why they go through a fetus removal, whether they’re sensible or not. Moms go through monetary, physical, and close-to-home issues while having children. They either decide to proceed with it or not, in a few cases, it’s crucial. Moms need to pick what they need, in other cases it’s all since they are battling monetarily. A few moms have gone through a fetus removal since they believed they expected to zero in on their different youngsters all the more so they went through an early termination.

I think deciding to kill your child since you want to “center” on your other kids is truly a dumb excuse. Though being sick, for example, is significantly more sensible. In the event that it’s dangerous, the mother can lose her life. while conveying the child it’s reasonable however might in any case be a tough choice for moms. A fetal peculiarity can be identified early and later in pregnancy, some of these peculiarities can be lethal, meaning the baby will kick the bucket presently previously or after birth. Moms decide to go through a fetus removal, my perspective on this is so that they don’t get joined after birthing and afterward need to confront the way that they have so little to live.

As I continue to learn about abortion I want to know how all of history leads up to where we are now.

December 11, 2023 5:20 pm

Dear Sarah,

Your post made me think about the controversy regarding abortion. I agree with the fact that criminalizing abortions aren’t stopping anyone from having an abortion. There are many situation where abortion is considered reasonable. Something I wonder is how much of the me population are the ones saying abortion should be illegal?

November 27, 2023 10:55 pm

Dear Sarah,

Your post made me think about who thinks differently about abortion. Like everyone said I do agree with you on some things because they have reasons for getting an abortion. Something I wonder is if people think that women should get punished for what they are doing.

SIncerely,
Rey

November 27, 2023 10:38 pm

Dear Sarah, 
Your post made me think about those who think differently about abortion. I do agree with you in some aspects because women may have different reasons as to getting an abortion. Something I wonder is if people think that women should get punished for abortion?

Abigail 

November 27, 2023 10:37 pm

Dear Sarah,
Your post made me think about the reason mother’s choose to have an abortion. The public often shames the mother’s for getting an abortion but do not think about the circumstances the mother is in. Something I wonder is how does a mother who wants to have abortion finally come to that decision.

Sienna Ruiz

November 27, 2023 8:19 pm

Dear Sarah,’
Your post made me think about all the children who get terminated for no reason. Your perspective on abortion is something I agree with because I do believe there are some reasonable reasons why women abort. Something I wonder is why women try to excuse their termination by just not wanting a child.

Hilary

November 27, 2023 8:15 pm

Dear Sarah,
Your post made me think about a different perspective concerning abortion. When it comes to a mother’s health condition, I think it would be a difficult choice to make if it had come down to choosing the mother’s life or the baby’s life. Something I wonder if you think there is a right and wrong choice for a decision like this?

Cindy Garcia

November 27, 2023 8:13 pm

Dear Sarah P.,’
Your post made me think about the struggle it is to be a woman because of the constant judge from others because of the choices they make . Something I wonder is why you believe women should get punished for not wanting to bear a child, are you pro life? or pro choice?

Katie M

7
0
()