We all know modern society has outdone itself with all these new phones, games, tablets, etc.  Although we have all of these devices and they are used to make our everyday lives easier for the majority of us, yet just like everything else there is a Dark side to everything.  Bullying was one thing, but Cyberbullying is another.  With a wide variety of victims, and an even larger audience.  Many believe that people who are inside all day on these types of devices, are depressed because they are addicted, or just lazy.  Well they aint wrong, but for many out there being bullied online can cause so many people like students stress and depression.  Just like bullying IRL, Cyber Bullying is usually the same way but via the internet.  Not only that but videos can be made, and they may go viral as well, and people from across the globe may see something embarrassing of someone else, or the cruelty of the one doing the talking. 

There is help though.  Many students realize this, and tell a trusted adult, or their parents.  Just like at my school (Orange Cove High School) we have a saying ¨See something, Say something¨ which basically means what it says.  For example if one were to see an act of bullying, he saw it.  Now he goes to the front of the office to report it to an advisor, or attendant, that would be the. say something.  Yet with Saying this All forms of bullying, and Cyberbullying are still being spread may it be by race, size, or sometimes for no reason at all.  Yet through the Internet it is a different story, and many have liberated themselves from that type of hell.