Many people that believe that smart phones are making us stupid and others believe that smartphones is actually really helpful. There are people that say instead of doing something useful with our smartphones we are just posting silly content on our social media apps. Also, we focus more on our own lives and not looking on what is happening in the world. On the contrary, we have a way to connect to people and what is happening in the world. There are so many websites that have useful information that it’s never ending. We can share links on important topics so that people can involve and discuss. 

I have an idea why people think that smartphone are making us dumb since it does most of our thinking all the time. But it’s all about how you use your phone. Without our phones we wouldnt know what would be happening in other countries or even what is happening in our own country. It’s not only getting informed but even maybe promoting your business or even music. I believe that smartphones is not making people stupid. 

Are Smartphones Making Us Stupid?