In Venezuela, the economy is not as wealthy as other places. In fact, many parents flee Venezuela in search of work, leaving hundreds and thousands of their children to fend for themselves. Venezuela parents leave to find work, food and medicine for their children. Some don’t come for a long time. Fernandez, one of part of the Venezuelan parents who left their children told them that she loved them and to study harder.

I believe this took an impact on every family. Every family had to go through a rough situation back at home because many left their children with family relatives but many stay alone. Most importantly, many parents don’t want to put their children through the grueling and often dangerous situation of displacement. Due to Venezuela’s poor economic standpoint, many families are broken apart in order to survive.