people walking on street near red and white bus during daytime

In the article “Car Accidents,” I learned that more people need to be educated on why people should take driving more seriously and carefully, too many people are killed every day by fender benders.

An Oakland community created a survey and collected data on why most accidents happen and said underage driving, drunk driving, speeding driving and there are different groups of people are most and least likely to get in an accident.

This is why everyone needs to be educated about not only the risk and wounds from accidents but also ways to prevent an accident. There are several other resources for transportation like the transit, Lyft, or even an uber. There are assets anyone could contact for help and support.

I think this is happening because not many people are well educated or responsible enough. It’s sad to think thousands of people die too soon everyday because of people who are uneducated or irresponsible and are thoughtless of other people’s lives. 

Do you take driving seriously enough for your life and others?

Are you well educated about the dangers, risks, wounds, of driving unsafely?