1. Gerardo 3 days ago

Dear Daniel,

I completely agree with you that there are many people being trafficked in Oakland and worldwide. And you never now if you are going to be the next victim. Meanwhile many people just want to spend quality time with their family and don’t want to have any problems. Also If you keep saying to yourself that you aren’t going to be a victim you don’t now that anyone can be trafficked.

Gerardo

2. Carmie 7 days ago

Human Trafficking is a really big problem all over the world today. It happens all around us and we don’t even notice. It is important that when you see something you say something. I know people who have lost loved ones due to this. It is important to stay safe and report it if you saw something suspicious.

3. Rosie 7 days ago

Human trafficking is a big issue in our world today. We need to start being cautious and staying close to someone at all times.