This play “The Glass Menagerie” by Tennessee Williams is based on the memories on the sons of the family where explain some details about his life. The protagonists are Tom (son), Amanda (mom) and Laura (daughter). Every protagonists have different personalities that facing some struggle about thinking in their future. When you read you find things interesting in the story according to the scenes.

The third scene of “The Glass Menagerie” by Tennessee Williams might leave a reader feeling excited because in this part of the scene, it shows a conflict where the family try to solve a problem. An example of this is in scene 3 in line 49; “People don’t go to the movies at nearly midnight, and movies don’t let out at two a.m. Come in stumbling.  Muttering to yourself like a maniac!” This is interesting because these words are from Amanda who is worried about her son. This means that sometimes parents want to know about their sons and try to help them in any condition they are always there.

We learn something interesting about one of the characters, Amanda in scene 3 in line 46 where it says: “ You’re going to listen, and no more insolence from you ! I’m at the end of my patience!.” This is typical of how this character acts in this book, so far. She often seems to be Patient with her family specially with Tom. She knows that Tom have problems and he try to be alone with it. She wants to know their excuses and find something to help.

After this part of the play, most readers probably will be looking forward to read the rest of this play because Tom is hiding something that Amanda wants to know. Also the relationship is routine so it seem’s in the scene. What’s probably going to happen next is Amanda will find out the truth of Tom. Probably Tom ignore the things that his mother told to him.