We live in a world where some person want to use others. And they call it superiority race. However they forget in this low world no one has the right to judge someone or even have a control to use some people. In addition humans don’t care about that. That is why we have a different class in the country today. For example poor class, low class and high class. Thanks to this mentality to superiority. Therefore, the thing I think about my play since reading that last time are some personalities that are selfish and ambitious like Tom and Amanda.

The Third and four sections of The Glass Menagerie. By Tennessee might leave a reader feeling interested because the scenario of these chapters make me think and feel like being a middle class or poor class is not good. We can look in front of us to change our life by using someone. Since you will like to have a good life that society is showing us. An example of this I’m one personage of this who is Amanda. Amanda is a mother who wants to know everything from her children but the one thing that she exaggerate is she wants her daughter Laura to fail love with someone who is rich and married. She wants to discuss that with Tom “ I know, but it’s not good for you. We have to do all that we can to build ourselves up. In these trying times we live in, all that we have to cling to is – each other. . . . That’s why it’s so important to – Tom, ! – I sent out your sister so I could discuss something with you. If you hadn’t spoken I would have spoken to you” this is to show us how I deserve to get my daughter married to someone who has a good class then us. Since I’m tired to still live in my conditions of life. Then I am a woman who cares about society thinking I like to compare myself.

A reader’s questions might start on page 166 to 170 “AMANDA: Most young men find adventure in their careers.

TOM: Then most young men are not employed in a warehouse.

AMANDA: The world is full of young men employed in warehouses and offices and factories.

TOM: Do all of them find adventure in their careers?

AMANDA : They do or they do without it!Not everybody has a craze for adventure.” This shows us how Amanda likes to have a man that is already working for her daughter . It is why he still bothers her to get a man who works or has a career that can help them to have a good life that she wants. And this is important to know because many mothers are like that they just want their daughter to get married. Since they think that can help them. The author seems to be making the point that sometimes making a guess is important when you are writing a play with much imagery . We should describe everything that can help the reader to understand.

After this part of the play , most readers probably will be looking forward to reading the rest of this play because it is too dramatize with a lot of thinking inside and I really like the way the author is trying to convince a reader even if it is an imaginary story. The things that will happen next is the character who describes the scene. It will be one of personage that is Tom and he will be a selfish man and ambitious like his mother Amanda . Then this play would be about class social marriage . That is, one family who is inferior would try to force their daughter to get married and fail love to someone that is rich.