In the article “Defying the Odds in Afghanistan” I learned that people of Afghanistan live in a critical situation due to the war they are experiencing, since education for young people is precarious, and almost all of them do not receive an education. For their development, girls in Afghanistan can only study until the age of eight, and the few schools in that country do not have the necessary resources so that children can learn, the students’ wishes for a laptop, dreams of becoming a doctor.

I think what is happening in Afghanistan is a very horrible crisis because if in the country I live I did not have the opportunity to develop as a person of profit for my future, it would be catastrophic because my dreams would be cut short, and my life would be more difficult, both for me and my family because the job opportunity would be limited.

What would be your point of view if you live in a similar situation?

Photo by ArmyAmber (Pixabay)