The NCAA rakes in almost a billion dollars year in revenue. They oversee college athletics, everything from football to gymnastics. College athletes see none of that cash flow. It's been that way for over a hundred years.But this year there were talks of that changing. Players can now be paid for the uses of their image and likeness. However the state of California passed law last September negating that from happening in their state. Athletes are also not allowed to pursue representation in the form of agents or managers until they are out of college. Compared to other sports leagues where players earn millions a years. The idea of a major institution earning millions in revenue and the source of that revenue not being compensated seems a bit immoral. The NCAA by allowing this is also missing out on many licensing opportunities, like jerseys and video games.