Recently, coronavirus have spread rapidly in the United States. But the government’s approach is not good.So here I want to give the government some suggestions.

First, make the COVID-19 test widely available. Because initially, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was the only place in the United States where the virus could be tested. And the test price is particularly high. As a result, many people will not do virus testing. This hastened the spread of the virus.

Second, take steps to slow the spread of the coronavirus. The government can issue a ban, which can slow the spread of the virus. Such as canceling large parties, schools can be closed. The government can also issue a notice stating that coronavirus is very dangerous.

Finally, I want to say that the president’s handling of the virus outbreak was problematic.Because he didn’t act at the beginning of the virus.

Image: Photo by geralt (Pixabay)

1. Hanson 2 months ago

Hi Ruhang !
    I am very agreed with your opinion in your article. The United States government had down a very poor job on the spread of the coronavirus. There are certainly more needs to be down to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus. Here is an article I read about the spread of the COVID-19. https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/03/1059502 Hope you will like it.
    Sincerely
    Hanson Hong