So far, the plot in Wonder reminds me of the world.  In the book, he says that August when he attends school feels very strange since he had never attended a school. After a few days of August, he started to get used to it a bit. August met Summer who was now his friend. Halloween was coming and Sammer asked August what he was going to dress up. August said he was going to dress up as Boba Fett but ended up dressing up as Scream.

When Halloween came, everyone was dressed. August entered his class and sat next to Jack and Julián but as he was in disguise, they didn’t even realize it was him. They started criticizing August and August was listening to everything. August became very depressed that he ended up leaving the classroom without them noticing. When he came out he was crying but under the mask.

The plot reminds me of this because In the world there are many people who criticize their physique when their physique does not matter. Furthermore, I consider that society is mentally very bad because we always have that habit of speaking or criticizing someone without first knowing them, especially when they are people with deformities, or do you think that we are well mentally?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Critics by Jenifer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.