Dear Representative Ocasio-Cortez,

I am grateful for your Instagram video because it promotes and gives value to my generation’s behavior. Since some old people think my generation people kids are not afraid to tell something. So they are bad for our society. One thing you said that stands out for me is have ability to stands up for sometime wrong in society are some of path way to change. I think this is interesting because if we don’t stand up the thing we want nothing will change then is better to talk about our problem to be free and make some new change that we advocates for.

I do totally agree with you when you are saying this young generation are not afraid to say something even if it will hurt. We’re not afraid to have those conversations. One reason I say this is some people can be disrespectful, and they need to be quiet. However, She does not want this thing in our community that is stop listen others voices. Since we want to have a better status for other young generations that are coming. Another reason I agree with you is when you are talking about their freedom of speech because have freedom is to talk or has discuss about some issue that we are facing in our society. And we feel is not great for us. Does why we get this liberty from.

Recently I was looking at videos by young activists, and one of them is a good example of what I’m saying here.

I’m especially inspired by the video by Blair Imani because as a Muslim omen, I can connect to some of her speech since it is hard in this society for some people to accept you as you are. In my opinion I don’t think judge someone is a big deal .But in real life yes specific in this County. Some people want to know everything on you even if you and them never speak . They will always care about your identity . Does she is fitting for she want people to listen other voice and give some value with that no matter his or her status. Then this is the thing that Blair try to explain in her speech because people want to judge as if they were God. Instead they should accept themselves before they think or speak of someone’s life. However people who like judge forget we are same and made with Only One creator.

Therefore Tucker Carlson is a American conservative Journalist who works on Fox News. Not all the people want to integrate with other people in their labor area.

This is basically saying she is really proud to be who she is because she is glad to speak on behalf of her community. Also, the way she speaks in front of many people makes her grow and go beyond her identity.

When it comes to representation, we always have room to grow. I’m really excited about TV shows like Pose and The Bold Type for presenting queer characters with story lines that go beyond that person’s identity.

I’ve also been learning about accepting yourself the way you are no matter what. The young protesters that I find most inspiring are the ones who explain how we should respect our environment and others thinking.

I think this history is a good example to support something you said in your video that is don’t judge someone we should listen to people ‘s minds and that is totally clear to agree with. like” They’re not afraid to have those conversations. If anything, like I think they’re profoundly courageous because they’re willing to puncture more taboos and have conversations that, frankly, older generations sometimes struggle to have.” Does where I feel like all others story activity has connect with. Since it is a powerful sentence.

Thanks for taking the time to read my letter. I look forward to seeing what you do or say next. Since I really enjoy listen your Instagram video and it helps me to open my mind about our society even though sometimes it is really hard for us like women to change things . Trying to change their mind is a good solution because we have a right and the old people should accept the new generations the way they are because they just want the thing to change.

I chose this Video  that was about what adults can learn from kids because Most adults think kids don’t have the right to say anything in our society because they think they are too young and this is totally wrong. Then I strongly agree with these kids when she says we kids we can teach you adults new things that you guys never think are good. Since I be affecting in this situation that  my family don’;t want to hear anything from me because I was kids and the give privilege to my old sister to say something when they are discussing and this is not fair because if we want always to have a great society the voice of each one count no matter what.

Image: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @ SXSW by nrkbeta on 2019-03-10 01:59:49

1. Idelkys 6 months ago

Dear Khadija,

I am thoughtful about your discussion ” AOC Thanks for giving Honors To the Youth Generation!” because it expresses how our voices may impact the society that we live in and by speaking up about the issues that remain in our society, we are the change to it . It is the most helpful way to be heard by others.

One of the set of lines that standout for me is when you say ” don’t judge someone we should listen to people ‘s minds and that is totally clear to agree with. like” They’re not afraid to have those conversations. If anything, like I think they’re profoundly courageous because they’re willing to puncture more taboos and have conversations that, frankly, older generations sometimes struggle to have.” We are supposed to learn from each other and if one person does not have the courage to speak up to change society trough their voices, so it should be ethic to not stop those teenagers who have the worth to make a difference and be valients prior to the circumstance.

Thank you for your sharing your story . I look forward to seeing what you make next.

2. Yeanoor 6 months ago

Dear Khadija,
    I am enthusiastic about your AOC letter, “ AOC: Thanks for giving honors tot the young generations!” It is a wonderful letter where has an inspirational word and movement. I really liked the way describes based on logic and evidence on your statement that our new generation does not afraid to step back to take cation. they always on top of it.

The one line that stands out for me is, “ I’ve also been learning about accepting yourself the way you are no matter what” it is not easy to be highlight yourself and gain respect from society when you are LGBT. people conceal their self-identity because they do not want to face humiliation and the stating eyes. we need to change these things. one action can bring a lot of people of courage.
    Your inspirational video and letter help me to understand how much our ideology changes. How passionate we are to changes things and make them better.

Thanks for your story. I am looking forward to seeing what you make next.

3. Leticia 6 months ago

Dear Khadija,
    I am choosing an adjective thankful to show you my sentiment that I sense when I read your letter, “AOC Makes Me Giddy!”. Your letter was too perceive for me because it was a great conception of all the issues humans are facing in real life.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ I do totally agree with you when you are saying this young generation are not afraid to say something even if it will hurt. We’re not afraid to have those conversations”. I think this is sturdy because young people are not scared, we could not do anything so it is better to take this solemnly. Another sentence that I like was: “ as a Muslim woman, I can connect to some of her speech since it is hard in this society for some people to accept you as you are. In my opinion, I don’t think judge someone is a big deal .” This stood out for me because it is really difficult to accept who you are. Some people hide their identity because they are afraid of other cultures. I like to do some reading online and the thing that interested me was a book called “The Necklace”. Have you read this book? if not go read on google and I thought you might be interested in it because of the counseling this book wants to teach us.Thank you for your courage. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you show in your next writing because I really like reading your written style and it helps me to open my mind about our society even though sometimes it is really tough for us to assume or bear everything. Yet I wonder if next time you can give us a deep conclusion? For more explanation, thank you, my dear.