So far, the plot in Wants to go private? Reminds me of the world. The plot reminds me of this because my book is about a 14-year-old girl and a boy she talks to through text messages. In my book he talks about the girl talking to that boy and the boy told him that he was 19, but she didn’t care about age. As she spoke the girl was falling in love with the boy, but the boy asked for private photos and the girl gave them to them. One day they met to meet people and the girl went with him. Her parents and her friends were worried that the girl had disappeared. This reminds me that there are many girls who talk on social networks with strangers. When they meet the person they talked to many times, it doesn’t turn out to be good, sometimes they take them away to do something bad to them. Do you think it’s okay to meet people through social networks?