So far, Shield have a war with the organization of H.Y.D.R.A←-(a organization like terrorist) so this began with H.Y.D.R.A  is disagree with shield about their form lesligate for that reason what the control and be the responsibilities of the country in this case the united states ok go back to the story. The Spider-Man want to enter to shield and talk with the captain american but he say that he so young and will better whether he enter later, Mile Morales was disagree because he say that want to protect innocent people also shield will need new heroes for the war with H.Y.D.R.A then of a lot of insistence he accept in the Mile Morales the ultimate spider-Man reminds me of another text. In The ultimate spider-man because Mile Morales want be like Peter Parker the original spider-man other thing that I think that both have and is similar is both spider-man’s want to protect the community and the world.

1. Siqi 6 months ago

“I saw it in its entirety a few years ago and it struck me. Because want to finish “spiderman” series to see, also because the time is long, or the movie saw too much, in the mood some of the plot is also not very clear, the first “spiderman” to see again. After watching, the feeling is still “shock”, and it is quite good. Because it is the second time to see the film, have a deeper understanding of the theme. Yes, “with great power comes great responsibility.”

2. Erick R 7 months ago

Dear Alejandro,
    In this article it quotes, “The Spider-Man want to enter to shield and talk with the captain american but he say that he so young and will better whether he enter later, Mile Morales was disagree because he say that want to protect innocent people also shield will need new heroes for the war with H.Y.D.R.A then of a lot of insistence he accept in the Mile Morales the ultimate spider-Man reminds me of another text”. I think that Spider-Man should enter SHIELD as soon as possible because he is a very useful character and the SHIELD could use him for a lot of his abilities that the other troops don’t have. Hope to read more from you soon!