https://nowcomment.com/documents/171871

Immigration has been a subject very well known in America and across the world. There are many different types of permits that allow people to stay lawful for special purposes in the United states. Those permits and special permissions allow immigrants in the United States to be safe and legal. This includes the TPS.

The TPS is a temporary protected status that allows immigrants to stay in the US for working permissions. Even though not everyone can apply for certain forms of protected status, it allows people and supports them.  It’s something that shouldn’t be withdrawn and the best way to solve this problem would be to keep the authorization to help people stay happier in the U.S. than in their own country.

If this gets removed, people will be deported back to their country. Many of their countries are very dangerous and full of threats. This is why they come to the US. They want to escape dangers from their own country.

immigrants photo

Photo by Ramblin’ Man

1. Giselle 4 months ago

Dear Mashlin,
    I agree with your post because people have been here for many years and have contributed to the economy because of their temporary protected status. I myself have family who has that protection from this and they have lived here for quite some time as well as have built their homes and new families here. By sending them back they will reface the dangers they escaped and the United States will also lose as well because they are losing good hard working people.

Thank you for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I can relate and connect to your posts. I hope to see more of your opinions on the issue with the cancellation of this status. I have truly enjoyed reading this.

Giselle Palacios OCHS