So far, Miles Morales got into S.H.I.E.L.D. but that choice was the worst one that he can take because he was introduced in a war! When he was on the battlefield he and his partner (Spider-Woman) were fighting against hydra (some group of bad persons like the nazis) but when Miles was fighting against someone with a kind of flying iron armor he fell from it making him pass out. When he wake up nobody was there. This happens in Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man reminds me of something I saw on the television.

1. Erick R 4 months ago

Dear Rolando,
    In the first paragraph it quotes, “So far, Miles Morales got into S.H.I.E.L.D. but that choice was the worst one that he can take because he was introduced in a war! When he was on the battlefield he and his partner (Spider-Woman) were fighting against hydra (some group of bad persons like the nazis) but when Miles was fighting against someone with a kind of flying iron armor he fell from it making him pass out”. I don’t think that Spider-man made a mistake joining shield, like you have said. I think that it takes time for him to get better, and not everyone is perfect when they first start a job right? I’d love to read more from you in the future!

2. Erick R 4 months ago

Dear Rolando,

3. Natalia 4 months ago

Hi Rolando,
    What is S.H.I.E.L.D.? Why did he get into it?

Ms. Navarro