So far, the characters in Nerdlandia reminds me os something that my friends experienced something similar was that two of my friends liked each other, but the boy he date a lot of girls and the girl like to listen to k-pop and both of them start to change like in the book both of them start to change. What is different is that both of them they were my friends and they talk to me about what they were doing and in the book “nerdlandia’’ the girl had here friends and the guy his friends to talk with.

If you really like someone would you change for them to like you back?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Changing Yourself For Someone Else by Leslie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Tania Arellano 3 weeks ago

Dear Leslie
    I am interested in your post “ Changing Yourself For Someone Else” because it is important to know the differences of your partner, yes you can change for someone else, but there is another way to improve as well they can both workout together so neither one or the other get bothered.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “two of my friends liked each other, but the boy he date a lot of girls and the girl like to listen to k-pop” I think is important to share with your partner what you like to listen, do or make, the past don’t matters when someone really wants to be with someone is just the future what matters.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

2. Evelyn 3 weeks ago

Dear leslie,
    I am excited with your post, Changing yourself For Someone Else, because you tell about how people don’t change for other people that don’t change for someone.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “They start to change like in the book both of them start to change” I think this is important to the world to know that you don’t have change for anyone.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing you write next, because I think they don’t have to change for nothing if they like someone they have to like how her or him are.

Evelyn