My favorite word is loyalty because showing loyalty makes you earn a lot of respect from everyone. Many people pretend to be loyal to others but really ain’t loyal at all. I would pick loyalty over love any day. People can love you today and won’t love you tomorrow, but loyalty always stays the same no matter what. 

I know many people that I knew for about five years and I never thought they would really stab me in the back. Someone you meet tomorrow can show you loyalty over someone you knew for many years, in this generation there are a lot of people who want to be something they’re not, and that’s really sad.

I am really shocked by how your own friends can turn their back on you any day. Where I’m from, it’s all about loyalty no matter what. If you know you ain’t loyal, don’t pretend to be loyal because some people will really kill you for not being loyal where I’m from

Loyalty and love are not the same and never will be. We can use a relationship as an example. A man can tell a woman: “I will always love you,” but months later they’re no longer together. To me the word love doesn’t really mean anything and that’s why when someone tells me that they love me, I just respond back with an “O.K.” 95 out of 100 times they really don’t mean it. If you ain’t loyal to me, get out my face with that fake love of your partner.

Photo: Loyalty by UCFFool on 2012-08-10 15:04:28