Games are cool but some parents think that they are bad because sometimes they can be violent and about shooting and killing like, for example, “Call of Duty and “Fortnite.” These are games about shooting, but there are games that are not violent. All the games are not like that.

Another example are games like NBA 2K which is a game about basketball, not about shooting. This is a game that people like playing because it is fun. Even I love playing NBA 2K.

I started playing NBA 2K when I was 13, and even now, I play this game because it is fun to meet friends and play with the friends that I play now. They are the same people that I meet when I started playing this game, and they are still my friends now, and we still play together. I play with my friends because I like the feeling of winning games and winning games makes me feel heroic and happy.

For me, playing videos games is like yoga for my mind. Some parents do not like their kids to play these games, but some parents like their kids to play these games because the kids be in the house, not in the streets. The streets have too much violence. Why be in the streets went they can be in their houses playing video games.

In the streets, kids and not only kids, young people go to the streets trying to survive, trying not to get killed. Oh, they’re in the streets selling weed, drugs to feed their families. We go home buy a PS4 and start playing video games because you don’t want to lose your life in the streets.

Photo by Redhead_Pueppi (Pixabay)

1. Juan 7 months ago

Dear Dawry I am satisfied with your post because… I really enjoy video games myself. I’ve Always enjoyed video games myself.

One thing you said that stands out for me is: “How parents think all games are violent” I think this is interesting because… It talks about something that is infamous in gaming history and how parents think all games are violent.

Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time… Because my mom was going to buy me a Mature game and she said Okay at first.Once i showed her what the games was about and she said no very quick.I said why and she said it was to violent.

Thanks for your project. I look forward to seeing what you write next because… I am very interested in video games.