Education is known to be the key to success in the modern era. Graduation from the prestigious colleges will almost guarantee success. Education seems to be a basic right. This is only true until college. Many Americans can’t afford college. 

A college education is not affordable for all Americans. College is necessary for success in any person’s life.  “Today, three-quarters of the fastest-growing occupations require education and training beyond a high school diploma.” This quote shows how without a college education the opportunities will be limited because they do not have anything more than a high school diploma. Without a college education, the opportunities people will have will be limited because they do not have anything more than a high school diploma. This limits their value to get a job. The world is so competitive and without a college diploma, people will struggle to find quality jobs.

The middle class will only succeed with access to education. America needs to fix the price of education and make it available to everyone. Society will benefit from this. Everyone deserves to go to college at an affordable price.

1. Clinton 3 months ago

Hi Jack,

This is a very interesting post. I strongly agree with what you said in the post. There are a lot of people want to go to college but they couldn’t affort it. That is why we should use this chance to study hard and maybe help more people to get into college.

Clinton Kwong.

Here is a link that might help you:
    https://www.snhu.edu/about-us/newsroom/2017/08/why-is-college-important
    There are some resources about colleges. Good luck!

2. Erick 4 months ago

Hey Jack! I loved your article! In this article it quotes, “A college education is not affordable for all Americans. College is necessary for success in any person’s life”. I think that I am going to have to disagree with this quote because college is not necessary for success in someone’s life. College can be a success in some people’s lives yes I do agree with that. Not everyone makes it big in life because of college though. Most of the billionaires did not go to college. Most of the billionaires made it because they had a dream and they had a vision, they thought outside of the box.

3. Mashlin 4 months ago

Having an education is very important to most people and having an education helps the future generation. The cost of education is very expensive and it has stopped many people from continuing their studies