With continued research I have found more information about the Paris Agreement and I conducted my own survey to assess the attitudes and thoughts of the students and faculty at my own school.

According the official site of the UNFCC the Paris Agreement central aim is to strengthen the global response to the threat of climate change by keeping a global temperature rise this century well below 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels and to pursue efforts to limit the temperature increase even further to 1.5 degrees Celsius. Additionally, the agreement aims to strengthen the ability of countries to deal with the impacts of climate change.

I also conducted a simple random survey of my school to figure out what people that are educated believe. There are about 600 Students and faculty at Judge Memorial and by receiving 59 studies I keep my sample under 10%. My survey was anonymous and asked a couple of questions about Climate Change and the Paris Agreement. My questions included; in your opinion, is climate change and global warming a pressing topic in the world; do you think the US should be doing more to reduce CO2 emissions; do you know what the Paris Agreement is; if yes, what do you think of it; how old are you? My goal of these simple questions was to get a generally understanding of peoples knowledge of the situation and their attitude for it. I also added the question about age to see if there is a like between age and thoughts about the Climate or knowledge of the Paris Agreement.