So far, the american captain and nick fury discover that a new spiderman appear but this spiderman is different from the other because it has 13 years old and in the news say that this spiderman posibli kill someone and this happened in “Miles Morales: the ultimate SPIDER-MAN reminds me something a saw in the tv. I remember that when i was young i saw the ultimate spiderman on the tv and i was a fanatic of spiderman so much that i saw 10 chapters in a day.

CC BY-SA 4.0 A NEW SPIDER-MAN APPEAR by Rolando is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Erick R 4 weeks ago

Dear Rolando,
    In this article it quotes, “I remember that when i was young i saw the ultimate spiderman on the tv and i was a fanatic of spiderman so much that i saw 10 chapters in a day”. I remember when I used to watch Spiderman in the mornings and my mom would buy me all of the Spiderman toys and the Spiderman comic books and Spiderman clothes. My moms the best because she does everything for me. I even still am a Spiderman fanatic to this day and can’t wait until they release a new Spiderman movie, if they even do.

2. Alejandro 1 month ago

Dear Rolando:
    I am Impressed by your post ,’’A new spider-man appear because is a history about how appear a new spiderman because the other are die this new spiderman is mile morales and is only 13 years old one sentence you wrote that stands out for me is :’’peter parker was fantastic spiderman’’ I this this is good because… is talking about a good spiderman remembered thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because…because you’re the best and you write interesting things and add funny images