So far, the plot in Wonder reminds me of something in the world. The plot reminds me of this because my book is about one boy who has a disease in his face that made him deform when he was born, then he enters a school, but everyone in that school looks at him ugly and doesn’t want to touch him because they say that it’s contagious. This is similar to the world because there are many people who have deformations on their faces and all make ugly faces and make them feel bad. Like the book, the child gets friends who do not care what they say about them by joining him, and in the world it is the same many people get their friends and their friends do not care about appearances.

Do you think the people need to be like that, like bad persons with other people?

CC BY-SA 4.0 Fear or friendship? by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.