1. Samuel 2 months ago

Dear charlie,
    I was very interested when i saw the name of this post and it was scary to read that people are capable of making such terrible weapons. Something I would recommend you look in to is the use of cyber warfare. Cyber operations have been making strides in the world of war and It could effect us if we ever got into another cold war situation.
    https://www.afcea.org/content/pros-and-cons-cyber-command
    This is an article about cyber operations and I recommend you read it.
    -Samuel

2. Jenifer 3 months ago

Dear Charlie:

I am interested by your post, “Here’s how Russia’s new weapon would leave us defenseless”, because apparently the weapon you speak seems to be a fairly strong weapon. It is also good to know what the nuclear missile can do.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ The USSR eventually developed ICBMs, which eventually (flash forward to December of 2019) led to the creation of the Avangard, the world’s first hypersonic missile.” I think this is interesting because we are talking about the first hypersonic missile.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because that missile seems to be very interesting. Especially what it can cause. Also, why did they make that missile if it is very powerful, like what purpose was it made for?

Jenifer