The final section of Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman Might leave a reader feeling satisfied because when piper got out of jail she got a job, and she’s scared to go to the right path.

An example of this is on page #297 “work began a week later , at marketing job created just for me at a tech company that was run by a friend, who had approved my employment.” This shows that her friend was running a company and she got accepted to that job, and she works for her friend. 

So far , the plot in the Orange Is The New Black might remind the reader of the story in another book. In the movie The Wash , is a movie related to this part because it is about to 2 guys that were in jail and when they came out they had a new life and new jobs.

After this part of the book, most readers probably will be looking forward to reading the rest of the book because it would interesting to piper with a job , and changing her lifestyle

CC BY-SA 4.0 The final part of Orange Is The New Black. by Joan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.