In MAUS II part 5 by Art Spegelman  It is winter, Artie is listening to the recordings of his interviews with Vladek to the part of the story when Tosha poisons herself, Richie, and the other children when Francoise comes in to offer him a cup of coffee. Artie remarks on his frustration with the fact that Vladek left to spend the winter in Florida before they could finish their interviews. They have not heard from him since he left. Artie asks a little helplessly, how he is supposed to take care of Vladek since he and Francoise cannot and will not move to Rego Park. Francoise asks whether Vladek could move into their apartment. Artie instantly dismisses the idea. Francoise becomes annoyed. Artie complains that she is making him feel guilty and she leaves the room really quickly.

CC BY-SA 4.0 END Of MAUS II by Willbert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.