I just listened to a song, “Revolution,” by the John Butler Trio, that is about telling the people to take control of their life and to not let anybody tell them what to do. I think that their right people should be told how to live. Everyone has the same rights and even though people are different we are all born the same way. Going back to the poem and song also made me realize that people were been controlled and didn’t have freedom and the poem is for them. 

1. Miguel 6 months ago

Dear Willbert,

I am glad about your post ,”Freedom is for All”, because not a lot of people voice their opinion on such a controersial topic. I completely agree with you that freedom is for all, no one should have the right to tell others what’s right or wrong.

A sentence that you wrote that stands out to me is, “Everyone has the same rights and even though people are different we are all born the same way.” This truly emphasizes the point that while we may all be different, we are entitled to an same amount of rights.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to what you write next because your opinion matters and your voice is meant to be heard. We need more people like you to make a difference in the world.

Miguel

• Raul 6 months ago

dear miguel
      since no one has the right tell another person how to live, Do you think abortion should be a woman’s right and no one should tell her what to do with their baby?