The third section of Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman might leave a reader feeling scared because if i would be in her shoes i would be scared of this woman who looked like Popeye. An example is on page #118 “Allie B. Lived several cubes down in B dorm and was tall ,skinny woman with broad shoulders and strong jaw , who teeter between odd looking and good looking .she loved candy bars and reminded of Wimpy from Popeye”. This makes her look like a scary big woman.

The point of view the narrator is taking at this point in the story is first person. An example of this is on page #116 “one hobby i did not pick up was crocheting , an obsession among prisoners throughout the system”

So far , the theme  might remind the reader of the story in another book. In the movie Friday ,there is big man called deebo and it reminded me of how they described her.

After this part of the book, most readers probably will  be looking forward to reading the rest of this book because we want to see how the inmates will get use to the environment .

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Third Section Of Orange Is The New Black By Piper Kerman . by Joan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.