Follow this link to see this comment in the original context.

In the article “Pandemic” by Joe Bubar it talks about how in 1918 the Spanish Flu was having its starters and how Violet Harris was experiencing during this time. In her community everyone thought that this was going to just go away in a couple of days or something but it was not like that. Things became worse when the virus started spreading more and more leaving people without the hope that it would go away. Which this sounds familiar to the situation nowadays with COVID 19 because now we are experiencing something like that. People need to be careful and take care of themselves and one another because we do not know what could happen and if it could go worse than the Spanish flu. 

In the year of 2020, something similar happened, when COVID 19 started, people at the beginning did not believe much in it but they realized things were getting worse. Many people died because of the negligence of themselves or their relatives. It is important to recognize the risk we are at in a daily basis with objects and the air around us and more now in this situation knowing that we have a hard time. It has not been easy to be like this and to live like this for more than a year but if we become more responsible and less careless about the situation, it can change, and possibly things will be how they used to be a couple of years ago.