I’m looking at an image that says a lot. It refers to cops shooting innocent African American people and people shooting each other. I agree with this image because there is too much violence in the street.

We have kids killing each other over gangs and cops killing people over nothing. Guns should not be sold to anyone because it’s too dangerous, people get guns and start killing everyone.

In a second image a young man is holding “Am I next?” People are protesting police brutality on African American people. They are trying to say are you going to kill me next because I’m a black person?

Police are killing African Americans for no reason. For example, Tamir Rice was young kid who was playing in the park with a fake gun and people called the cops. When the cops got to the location, the cop came out the car and shot Tamir Rice without even looking or asking questions. The cop shot Tamir Rice because he was a young black kid with a fake gun in the park playing with his friends.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Hands up, don’t shoot by Yeury is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.