1. Fernanda 1 month ago

Dear Amy,
    I think your post is very informative because because you made me realize how Oakland is not using the taxes money aprodietly. A line that stood out to me was “It is undeniable from these numbers, that Oakland taxes are giving either too little or too much towards jobs that have the same amount of life risks which shows that Oakland can be using the money for unnecessary essentials…” because I didn’t know what the Oakland people did with the taxes money and now you informed me and made me realize that they are not using the taxes right. I agree with you. Thank you fro writing and keep it up can’t wait to read your next post.

Amy 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for reading my blog. The part of your comment that stood out to me was , “I didn’t know what the Oakland people did with the taxes money and now you informed me and made me realize that they are not using the taxes right.” A question I have for you is has taxes ever impacted you or and one you might know? Looking forward to hearing back!