1. Aida 3 days ago

Dear Yadira,

I think your post was really good because you got really good pictures to prove your point about pavement in Oakland. A line that stood out to me was “Oakland residents are mad but don’t do anything to change this problem.” because I agree with you and we should change this problem.i agree with your point about pavement and the government should change this problem. Thanks for writing and keep it up.

2. Aida Pablo 3 days ago

Dear Yadira,

3. Angel Gutierrez Solorio 3 days ago

Dear Yadira, I think your article was awesome and very relatable to the residents of Oakland. I liked that you explained how Oakland is trying to fix these streets but, sadly they don’t have enough money. Something that really popped out to me was when you said, “That’s a lot of money just for potholes and the Oakland budget is inadequately small compared to the renovation Oakland needs. Oakland residents are mad but don’t do anything to change this problem”(Yadira). That line is 100% true because Oakand is not getting enough funding for these streets because they need to tax people more in order to get more money. At the same time this is a bad and good thing because even though Oaklnd is not fixing their streets they are also not charging as much tax which shows they are sort of being good to us. I agree with your point because there were times where you would say people would get mad at potholes which is very relatable considering one time my dad was driving casually when out of nowhere he hit a pothole and got a flat right on the street. So yes I agree with you all the way and believe that you’re onto something for more support go to, “https://www.sfgate.com/local/article/potholes-oakland-bad-roads-how-to-fix-report-13817984.php”. In this article they talk about people who go out at night to fix bay areas potholes. This may be illegal, but at least they are actually doing something that Oakland isn’t doing to help the community be safe. Not only are potholes annoying but can be really dangerous if you lose control. Thanks for letting me read your article, I really enjoyed your reasoning and up class vocab. These little things made your article sound very proper. Next time I see you I hope to see more of these great writing along with more grammar and typo fixes. Overall I really enjoyed your article.
    Sincerely, Angel