1. Yaritza 2 weeks ago

Dear Durran, I think your post was interesting to others and me because it included the police brutality going on in Oakland. This one of the most important actions going on in Oakland because it has been occurring a lot and people has been trying to find ways to stop this. A line that stood out to me was ” Oakland has a long history of police brutality in their communities. And even in the early years of police brutality it was still awful and could have gotten better” because even if it’s not an OK action police in our community do, it’s still going on. Thank you for writing and keep it up…

Durran 4 days ago

Thankyou so much for reading my blog. A question i have for you based on your comment is, Why did my liine happen to stand out to you and is there anything that i can do to make my writing as an author better for any of my readers so i can seem more intresting.