1. Esmeralda 2 weeks ago

Dear Sugeiry,

I feel grateful that you wrote this as your blog. There was many sentences that stood out to me. One of the sentences were  “These situations end up with the teen being a victim to situations that they can’t control.” This stood out to me because there are many people who deal with situations like abuse or parents using alcohol or drugs. However they can have the option to do drugs everyone has an option, but that doesn’t me that they are all going to chose to do drugs are drink alcohol. Have you ever thought that people do care about what’s going on in Oakland about drugs but people just ignore them because their voice is to small or people think that what they are saying is wrong.

2. Yadira 2 weeks ago

Dear Sugeiry, You article was one interesting one I didnt think I would come upon. I wasnt aware that Opiods led to a lot of homeless people in Oakland, and I am glad you put that out there. Teens being surrounding by it is not good as well, itll lead them under the freeway like most homeless people becoming like them. You article informed me a lot, Thank you.