You can find peace anywhere at any time. 
Just close your eyes and think of a place 
You want to go to. Then open your eyes
And feel that feeling that you have 
inside of You, listen to your heart.   
You are strong, 
Stronger than the dark powers you fear. 
Don’t worry about those bad feelings.
Peace doesn’t have to make sense,
It just has to make you happy.

Noemi Garcia Gonzalez

CC BY-SA 4.0 Just Peace by Noemi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ella 1 week ago

Hi Noemi,
    I loved your poem! Personally, poetry has never been something that I have loved, but yours was really good! It was very relatable as well. I agree with you and think that peace is something that is found when imagining something that makes you happy and calm. It is something that gets rid of your stress and makes you feel completely harmonious. My favorite lines are your last two when you say “Peace doesn’t have to make sense,
    It just has to make you happy.” I totally get that and can see how this is true. One person’s idea of peace can be completely different than another person’s. That doesn’t matter though because as long as the person is happy and calm, it is ok. I truly loved your poem and can’t wait to see what you write next!