If you really know me, you would know that I’m afraid of 
Spiders because they look scary
If you really know me, you would know that I’m proud of
My dad because he’s a very grateful man 
 If you really know me, you would now that my biggest dream 
Is to be a doctor to help my family when they’re sick
If you really know me,you would know that the person I feel closest to 
Is my brother because we don’t always agree but we always have each others back.
If you really know me, you would know that If I had three wishes 
I would wish for to be a doctor when I’m older or join the military, get a bigger house when I’m older, and get a car
If you really know me, you would know that I believe 
In what my dad tells me, do your work finish your homework and that education is important and leads to a better life.
If you really know me, you would know that my 
Family is a very big part of my life and I will help them to the best of my ability if they need me.
If you really know me, you would know that I really
Love my dad and my oldest sister because my sister gives me a home to come back to and food to eat and my dad who is a hard working man inspires me to  work hard.
If you really know me, you would know that I feel safe 
When I’m with my family 
If you really know me, you would know that 
I’m nice to people. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 If You Really Know Me by Noemi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.