America is one of the most diverse countries in the world, with over 44.4 million immigrants in 2017 alone. People from all around the world come to America for many reasons but most of these immigrants come from Mexico “ More than 11 million U.S. immigrants were born in Mexico, putting it at the top of birth countries.” said an article “U.S. Immigration – Lesson 1 and Mexicans decline to less than half the U.S. unauthorized immigrant population for the first time”. However, that used to be the case until recent years when Mexican immigrants started to lower because of Trump’s policies and I.C.E raids. So now India and China are growing in immigration in the U.S.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Change in Immigration Numbers by Emanuel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.