When I first look at an image of a man holding up a sign which says “Hands UP DON’T SHOOT,” what comes to my mind is all these past years police have been shooting or targeting people of race, that’s why this famous movement went trending across the world which said “Black Lives Matter.” What is Black Lives Matter? Black Lives Matter is a movement which was started by race discrimination, which the movement still fights for injustice and freedom.

In the second picture I see a man holding up a sign which says “Am I Next?” My thoughts are still the same as the first picture, but this picture shows even more signs they are holding up. Regarding to the text in the sign saying “Am I next?” it explains what it really means: Is he next ? Is he the next guy that the police will racially profile and shoot him by mistake or on purpose? They don’t know that’s why they are making this movement so they can fight injustice.

Photo by BruceEmmerling (Pixabay)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Black Live’s Matter Fighting Injustice by Christian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.