The phone itself has a small amount of radiation.I think safety limits for cell phone radio frequency energy exposure remain acceptable for protecting the public health.

The effects of cell phone radiation on rodents according to the National Toxicology Program . It was found that existing scientific evidence does not support adverse health effects on humans caused by exposure to or below current RF energy limits.

Problems still occur if the radiation is prolonged. Because in recent years, the incidence of non-malignant brain tumors in the United States has increased, especially among adolescents. The most serious type of brain cancer is an increase in places where people answer the phone. Therefore, it is better to use as little mobile phone as possible.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Is Cell Phone Radiation Safe? by Ruhang is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.