In life, there is always some pressure from hight class to a lower class. It can just be work or things that are told to be due, but when it crosses the line, the pressure will become bully. Bully exists in many ways, it mainly comes from violence and words. Bully can cause people suicide, depression, and disrespect self.

Bullying also happens in people who have birth defects and mostly happens during age 16~20. There is a lot of move or article about bullying but it never stops. Like the drama “Thirteen Reasons Why” it is about bullying, but when the drama was release some people choose to stop bullying but the victims of bullying choose to suicide. People still need to think about how deep bullying can hurt and how long it could last.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bully by Cindy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.