I think that this image is language discrimination becuase every one should be equal. American doesn’t have an official language, people from all over the world come to America speaking different languages to live a better life. The person that wrote it is a very ignorant person because just because someone is not speaking your language near you it doesn’t mean that the person talking about you. And the person that wrote this needs help with his language because s/he spelled “exceptions” wrong.

CC BY-SA 4.0 language discrimination by Yeury is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Dominic 1 month ago

I completely agree with you. People come to America to pursue their American-Dream, but when they get here they don’t have the same opportunities as others do nor do they dominate the english language making it harder on them to learn and communicate. Here is a link related to your post. https://legalaidatwork.org/factsheet/language-discrimination/